We offer a number of services to meet your needs. Services include building complex financial models, updating out-of-date macros, reviewing software needs, and training.
Principal Consultant: Robert Giliberto
With over 10 years of experience incorporating Excel into day-to-day operational finance, Rob can offer Excel solutions to meet your everyday business needs. Rob’s specialties include:
- Writing complex algorithms behind user-friendly dashboards and interfaces.
- Building robust financial models and forecasts permitting the use of multiple scenarios.
- Developing data consolidation tools to combine data from multiple spreadsheets or databases.
- Incorporating data feeds to and from 3rd party software, such as SalesForce and PeopleSoft.
- Create custom Excel add-ins to meet a specific need.
In addition to Excel projects, Rob is capable of advising on various challenges related to financial systems and the use of data. Rob’s expertise include international financial considerations, project valuation, and service pricing. In addition to Excel VBA, Rob is able to write code on an as-needed basis in VB.net, C++, and PHP. He is familiar with database theory and normalization, capable of incorporating complex SQL statements in any project.
Rob has a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Babson College, and an MBA in Information Systems from Baruch College. For more information, connect with Rob on LinkedIn.
As part of our general consulting service, we can:
- Evaluate your specific needs and review current processes.
- Develop a list of solutions with a cost/benefit analysis of each.
- Work with management and users to determine the best approach.
- Fully develop and test solution.
- Work with management and users to train and refine solution.
- Continue to support solution.
You may encounter situations where a smaller engagement is requires to fix an issue or provide short term support. The following are examples where we can assist with various tasks.
- Fix out-of-date or “broken” Macros.
- Develop a customized data consolidation tool.
- Create a custom Excel add-in to meet a specific need.
We offer a full suite of training programs to help your staff become effective users of Excel and VBA. While we specialize in VBA, we are able to offer intermediate and expert general Excel training. The following is a list of training modules which can be provided to individuals or teams.
- Advanced functions: VLookup, Index, SumIF, etc.
- Pivot tables.
- Dynamic Functionality.
- Budget Development and Financial Modeling.
- VBA for absolute beginners.
- Building user-friendly applications.
- Creating custom classes.
- Financial modeling with VBA.
To inquire about consulting services, fill out this form:
We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.